Make sure you’re getting exactly what you’re looking for by learning about the five main features of a good 90 degree peel test machine. Find out more here! When looking for a 90 degree peel test machine, there are five key features you want to look for. Whether your goal is to measure the adhesive strength of a label or evaluate the resistance of a material to sharp bending, these are the essential elements you need to know about when selecting the right equipment for your needs.
Meanwhile, Setting up a 90 degree peel tester correctly can help ensure accurate and consistent results. Here, we’ll review the different components that go into the set-up and usage process, as well as helpful tips from experienced professionals. The 90 degree peel tester from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. is specially designed to test the adhesion of copper foil circuit on PC board, or the fastness of tin foil, aluminum foil, adhesive cloth, etc. to the surface of objects. During the test, the sample is peeled off at a vertical angle to measure the actual strength. Wewon’s 90° peel test machine equipped with a micro-electric switch, the machine can set the stripping stroke.
|Rally Gauge Capacity||3 Groups||5 Groups|
|Testing Speed:||10~300 mm/min||10~300 mm/min|
|Adjustable Peeling||Angle 90°||Angle 90°|
|Stroke Adjustable||0 ~ 360 mm||0 ~ 360 mm|
|Equipment Dimension||660(L)X330(D)X720(H) mm||850(L)X350(D)X780(H) mm|
|Power Consumption||40 Watt||55 Watt|
|Equipment Weight||78 KGS||125 KGS|
|Power Voltage||AC220V, 1 Phae, 2A||AC220V, 1 Phae, 5A|
● 90° Peel Test Machine with Proper Weight Capacity: One of the most important features to look for when shopping for a 90 degree peel test machine is its weight capacity. The 90 degree peel tester should be able to handle the weight of your samples, so make sure it has a good weight limit that meets your needs. You may also want to consider the width of the roller and track, as both need to be large enough to accommodate your samples.
● 90 Degree Peel Tester Has Ease-of-Use Features: Another key feature to look for when selecting a 90 degree peel test machine is its user-friendly components. Look for machines with intuitive control panels and displays that are easy to understand and use. Furthermore, make sure that the machine has an accurate readout display so you can quickly and accurately review your test results. Finally, features such as automatic sample handling or automated testing can make the process faster and easier.
● Ability to Integrate With Computer Software Programs: As products evolve and become more complex, it’s important that testers have the ability to easily use multiple pieces of testing equipment in order to get accurate results. That’s why it’s essential that a 90 degree peel fixture be able to integrate with other software programs and other testing platforms, so that you can be sure your testing is consistent and valid across all of the equipment used in a particular test. Make sure to check what type of systems your machine can connect with before committing to a purchase.
Puncture Resistance Tester For Plastic Films and Sheet Material● Durability and Precision Engineering for Peel Test: When shopping for a 90 degree peel test machine, it’s important to look for machines that are built with high-quality components and materials. Durability is key as equipment that can handle frequent use and still remain accurate is essential for accuracy. Additionally, precision engineering ensures that the equipment will be able to meet tight tolerances and ensure repeatable results, making sure that your testing remains consistent and valid.
● Comprehensive Maintenance and Support Services: When it comes to testing equipment, it’s essential that manufacturers provide quality maintenance and support services for the pieces of machinery they sell. Having access to maintenance and support from the same company who sold you the machine ensures that any issues you come across can be swiftly resolved. Look for a 90 degree peel test machine manufacturer that offers comprehensive warranty options, as well as regular maintenance checks to make sure your equipment is in good working order, so you can get the most use out of your investment.
● Gather the various components of a 90 degree peel tester and assemble them according to the product manual provided by the manufacturer. Make sure to check for any loose screws or other abnormities that may impact performance before beginning the set up process. Place the base on a flat, sturdy surface and attach the support columns with optional clamps to help hold them in place during testing. Set up a specimen holder on the upper slide that is compatible with your desired sample size. Once finished, double-check all connections and tighten any loose screws if necessary.
● Once the 90 degree peel tester is correctly assembled, it’s important to calibrate the equipment in order to ensure accurate results. This entails equalizing the upper and lower slides by adjusting the lever at the top of the machine until it comes down level with both slides. Additionally, utilize a force gauge to adjust spring tension as needed to create an ideal pulling force for your samples. Ensure that all dials are securely locked at their specified values after making any adjustments.