Meanwhile, Setting up a 90 degree peel tester correctly can help ensure accurate and consistent results. Here, we’ll review the different components that go into the set-up and usage process, as well as helpful tips from experienced professionals. The 90 degree peel tester from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. is specially designed to test the adhesion of copper foil circuit on PC board, or the fastness of tin foil, aluminum foil, adhesive cloth, etc. to the surface of objects. During the test, the sample is peeled off at a vertical angle to measure the actual strength. Wewon’s 90° peel test machine equipped with a micro-electric switch, the machine can set the stripping stroke.
|●||Capacity: Rally Gauge Is Optional|
|●||Test Speed: 10- 300mm/min|
|●||Power Features: 40 W|
|●||Adjustable Peeling Angle: 90°|
|●||Stroke: Adjustable (0 ~ 360 mm)|
|●||Equipment Dimensions: 66(L)X330(D)X720(H) mm|
|●||Equipment Weight: 30kg|
|●||Power Supply: AC220V, 1 Phae, 2A|
● 90° Peel Test Machine with Proper Weight Capacity: One of the most important features to look for when shopping for a 90 degree peel test machine is its weight capacity. The 90 degree peel tester should be able to handle the weight of your samples, so make sure it has a good weight limit that meets your needs. You may also want to consider the width of the roller and track, as both need to be large enough to accommodate your samples.
● 90 Degree Peel Tester Has Ease-of-Use Features: Another key feature to look for when selecting a 90 degree peel test machine is its user-friendly components. Look for machines with intuitive control panels and displays that are easy to understand and use. Furthermore, make sure that the machine has an accurate readout display so you can quickly and accurately review your test results. Finally, features such as automatic sample handling or automated testing can make the process faster and easier.
● Ability to Integrate With Computer Software Programs: As products evolve and become more complex, it’s important that testers have the ability to easily use multiple pieces of testing equipment in order to get accurate results. That’s why it’s essential that a 90 degree peel fixture be able to integrate with other software programs and other testing platforms, so that you can be sure your testing is consistent and valid across all of the equipment used in a particular test. Make sure to check what type of systems your machine can connect with before committing to a purchase.
● Comprehensive Maintenance and Support Services: When it comes to testing equipment, it’s essential that manufacturers provide quality maintenance and support services for the pieces of machinery they sell. Having access to maintenance and support from the same company who sold you the machine ensures that any issues you come across can be swiftly resolved. Look for a 90 degree peel test machine manufacturer that offers comprehensive warranty options, as well as regular maintenance checks to make sure your equipment is in good working order, so you can get the most use out of your investment.
● Gather the various components of a 90 degree peel tester and assemble them according to the product manual provided by the manufacturer. Make sure to check for any loose screws or other abnormities that may impact performance before beginning the set up process. Place the base on a flat, sturdy surface and attach the support columns with optional clamps to help hold them in place during testing. Set up a specimen holder on the upper slide that is compatible with your desired sample size. Once finished, double-check all connections and tighten any loose screws if necessary.
● Once the 90 degree peel tester is correctly assembled, it’s important to calibrate the equipment in order to ensure accurate results. This entails equalizing the upper and lower slides by adjusting the lever at the top of the machine until it comes down level with both slides. Additionally, utilize a force gauge to adjust spring tension as needed to create an ideal pulling force for your samples. Ensure that all dials are securely locked at their specified values after making any adjustments.
When preparing the sample for testing with a 90 degree peel tester, it is important to set up the proper distance contractions for your tests. Depending on the size and materials being tested, different spacers should be installed in order to ensure that the test adheres to proper standards of accuracy. When setting up these spacers, make sure they are evenly spaced and properly tightened in order to create an even pulling force when running the test. This will help ensure accurate results when collecting data from the test.
After the astm 90 degree peel test is complete, it is important to analyze the peel force strength as well as all of the recorded data points. Carefully examine the readings and adjust any parameters that may have been incorrect. Adjusting these values can help you get a better understanding of your overall results and make sure they are valid. Additionally, compare any outliers with previously performed tests to ensure accuracy and quality control in your data sets.