Climatic chamber how it works ? Climatic chamber used in a specific area, Products are subject to extreme temperature changes on a regular basis. For example : (1) Electronic equipment on the aircraft taking off from the desert airport and rising to high altitude, missile, photoelectric equipment and bombs in bomb silo. (2) Products dropped from high altitude to desert areas. (3) Products transferred from indoor to outdoor in the arctic region.
The convection in the climatic chambers : The heat in the air is transferred to the wall of the evaporator tube. The heat conduction is basically realized by convection. The heat is transferred from the air to the wall of the evaporator through the pipe to the refrigerant, which is mostly realized by heat conduction.
|Temperature Range||-60℃~ +150℃||-70℃~ +180℃||-70℃~ +150℃||-70℃~ +150℃||-70℃~ +180℃ (200℃)||-70℃~ +150℃||-70℃~ +150℃ (180℃)|
|Humidity Range||20%~ 95%||10%~ 95%||10%~ 95%||10%~ 98%||10%~ 95%||10%~ 95%||10%~ 98%|
|Temp Uniformity||±0.5~ ±0.7℃||±0.5~ ±0.8℃||±0.5~ ±1.0℃||±0.5~ ±1.0℃||±0.5~ ±1.5℃||±1.0~ ±2.0℃||±1.0~ ±2.0℃|
|Heating Rate||2℃~ 3℃/min||2℃~ 5℃||2℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃|
|Cooling Rate||1℃~ 2℃/min||1℃~ 2℃||1℃~ 2℃||1.5℃~ 2℃||1.5℃~ 2℃||2℃~ 3℃||2℃~ 3℃|
|Compressor||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)|
|Control System||TEMI 880||TEMI 1500||TEMI 2700||KOREA||OYO 1200||JAPAN||OPTIONAL|
|Noise Level (dB)||50||50||55||55||60||60||60|
|Power Supply||220V?±10%||230V?±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V?±10%||400V?±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V?±10%|
The power supply of the climatic chamber design is three-phase five-wire system. The cable of the benchtop climatic chamber is four-core wire, three-phase wire and one zero-line. Please note that the zero-line can be distinguished. Because the partial load of the climatic chamber and the control system are single-phase, connecting the wrong zero line will cause the climate chamber design not to work and damage.
How often should climatic chamber manufacturer process the maintenance work ? What are the usual maintenance for the climatic chamber ? Maintenance requirements must be carried out every year under professional maintenance. Such as filter cleaning, screen cleaning, electrical components and power lines inspection.
1. The condenser is stuck on dirt can make compressor high pressure switch jump off and produce false alarm, According to this, Vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust attached on the condenser heat release screen monthly or use a high pressure nozzle to blow out the dust.
2. The ground at the bottom where park the climatic chamber should be kept clean at all times to avoid accidents or debasement of climatic chamber due to dust inhalation into the unit. When opening and closing doors or taking samples from the climatic test chamber, Do not make the test sample touch the door seal.
3. Check the refrigerating system annually — the freezing system once a year, check whether there is leakage of copper pipe, whether there is any leakage of each joint and interface, if so, please inform the climatic chamber manufacturer.
4. The humidifier and water tank should be cleaned frequently to avoid scale and steam emission. Generally, it is necessary to clean the humidifier every time the test is completed. Removing scale in time is conducive to extending the life of the humidifier tube and ensuring the smooth flow of water. Wash with a brush and then rinse with water.
5. Electronic circuits should be cleaned and maintenance more than once a year, the loose node will be the whole equipment in a dangerous state of work. Wet and dry bulb gauze should be checked frequently. If the gauze becomes hard or dirty, replace it in time. It is recommended to replace it once every 3 months.
6. Water circulation system cleaning, water filter cleaning, filter replacement, check the operation of the pump, including whether the water flow switch is in good operation, regulating water circulation flow, test operation.
7. The stored water in the humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure the water quality is clean and the flow is smooth. When the test sample is taken out after the time is up, the power of climatic chamber must be shut down and the staff must wear dry, electricity-proof and moisture-resistant gloves.
8. Supplement refrigerant according to working conditions: Check whether the system refrigerant needs to be supplemented to ensure effective refrigeration power. Inspection of vulnerable parts of refrigeration system: Check the sealing condition of compressor and connecting components, and replace all filters.
9. Power supply voltage: The voltage in the working environment for the climatic test chamber must be stable. If the voltage is not stable, the current will be too large or too small. Running in this situation for a long time will cause great damage to the compressor.
Failure Alarm Function for Climatic Chamber Testing : We know that the climatic chamber has a variety of fault alarm functions, each fault alarm has the corresponding code, such as water shortage alarm, over temperature alarm, etc., the following for you to introduce the climatic chamber of various fault alarm functions.
1. Compressor Overcurrent Protection Fault: If you encounter this kind of failure, you should first check whether the transition protection relay of the compressor has small adjustment or the fan of the heat dissipation of the compressor is broken. If there are these faults, please call the climatic chamber manufacturer for technical support.
2. Water Shortage Alarm: This type of failure may be caused by a lack of water in the tank, Just fill the tank with enough water, Then problem solved. But the water in the tank must be clean water or distilled water, and probably just because long time no and tank cleaning make the floating ball stuck inside the cylinder cannot rise, please put the tank clean until the floating ball can free up and down is better.
3. Humidification Overtemperature Protection Fails: This kind of failure may be caused by the lack of water in the humidifying cylinder and the over-temperature adjustment, which leads to improper adjustment. Generally, the adjustment range is from +120 ℃ to +150℃. If there is water shortage in the humidifier, please check the water level of the humidifier in time.
4. High Temperature Fault Alarm: Temperature humidity chamber specifications. If the temperature rises slowly, check to see if the air circulation system’s damper is open. If the temperature is too high, the PID parameter setting should be adjusted. Failure alarm code for climatic test chamber, Please refer the below excel form.
|How to Solve the Problem ?||Troubleshooting and Problems||Failure Alarm Code|
|Replace Fan and Problem has been Solved||Fan broken, Temperature out of Control||DI2: DRY HEAT|
|Cleaning and unclogging water pipes||Abnormal humidity caused by Blocked Water Pipes||DI3: WET HEAT|
|High Voltage Protection||DI4: R23 H|
|Compressor 1 Overcurrent Protection||DI5: REF ERR1|
|Over-current Protection of Compressor 2||DI6: REF ERR2|
|Water tank is short of water and the pump is broken||DI7: WATER RPE|
|Underphase Sequence of Power Supply||DI8: NO POWER|