|●||Equipment Model: WEW-YW-4500D︱Corrosion Test Room|
|●||Inner Dimension(mm): 1200*2200*1700 (W*D*H)|
|●||Outer Dimension(mm): 1770*2300*2100 (W*D*H)|
|●||Temperature Range: Test Room Temperature, RT+10℃～65℃|
|●||Temperature Range: Saturated Barrel, RT+10℃～70℃|
|●||Humidity Range: >95%RH|
|●||Temperature Fluctuation: ≤±1.5℃|
|●||Temperature Uniformity: ≤ ±2℃|
|●||Temperature Deviation: ≤±2.5℃|
|●||Salt Fog Deposition: 1～2mL/80cm2 .Hour (Average Value Over 16 Hours)|
|●||Spray Mode: Pneumatic, Continuous, Gap, Programmable|
Corrosion test room is used to simulate corrosion test in artificial environment. It is used to check the comparative quality of metal materials with or without corrosion protection. Walk in type corrosion test room suitable for fast analysis of corrosion resistance of discontinuous holes and damage in organic and inorganic coatings. Furthermore, for quality control purposes, comparisons can be made between samples coated with the same coating. The salt spray test is particularly suitable for detecting discontinuities such as holes and other defects in organic anodizing and conversion coatings of certain metals
● Neutral Salt Spray Test (NSS): Suitable for metal and its alloys, metal coatings (anode and cathode), conversion coatings, anodized coatings, organic coatings on metal materials.︱Acetate Spray Test (AASS): Suitable for testing copper + nickel + chromium, or nickel + chromium decorative coating; It was also found to be suitable for testing anodic coating of aluminum.
● Copper Accelerated Acetate Spray Test (CASS): The copper accelerated acetic acid salt spray test is a fast salt spray corrosion test, the test temperature is 50℃, add a small amount of copper salt to the salt solution of copper chloride, strongly induce corrosion and its corrosion rate is about 8 times that of NSS test. In the process of salt spray test, the recovery of salt spray must be done to prevent salt spray from removing corrosion laboratory, especially high-strength corrosion liquid in CASS test.
|●||Heating and Control System for Corrosion Test Room from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.︱Corrosion Test Room Control System For Salt Spray & Salt Fog Test|
|●||The air circuit system, pure water tank and saturated bucket are located on the left side of the box body, so that the circuit and waterway are separated as far as possible, to avoid the influence of water vapor volatilization on the life of electrical components, and even the occurrence of short circuit and other hazards|
|●||High resolution 5.7-inch real color LCD touch screen controller imported from Taiwan: can set and display the temperature of laboratory and saturator, continuous spray or gap spray, total test time, etc|
|●||Electrical control system on the right. Built-in automatic tuning function based on advanced PID algorithm; The controller supports USB storage.|
|●||The tank is heated by tank type, with fast temperature rise and even temperature and humidity distribution. After constant temperature of the studio temperature fluctuation is less. U – type anti – corrosion titanium alloy high – speed heating electric heat pipe.|
|●||Automatic water filling system, which can automatically replenish water level when the water level is low: the saturator can automatically replenish water, avoiding manual stop frequently to add water, and the test will not be interrupted.|
|●||The walk-in salt spray test chamber has double overtemperature protection, water level warning, ensure the safety of use.︱Temperature sensor: PT100 platinum resistance thermometer︱There is an alarm indication at the end of the test.|
The inner and outer shells of the corrosion test room are made of flame retardant high quality PP plastic board, with a durable temperature greater than 85℃, After planing and milling, the joint between the plates is formed into a 90 degree right angle, Weld firm after cooling. The whole box body seam flat, the box body structure is compact, the appearance is bright, all kinds of auxiliary accessories facilities are also made of corrosion resistant materials.
The cover material of the box is flame retardant high quality PP plate. The front and rear observation Windows can observe the condition of indoor specimens from the outside without affecting the test results. The lid is designed at a top Angle of 110 degrees, so that the condensed water generated during the test will not drip onto the samples and affect the test results. The cover and body of the box are sealed with water to prevent salt spray from spillage, which may affect the test results and corrode other equipment in the room, and even cause damage to test operators.
According to the national standard, the sample rack is designed as o-type and v-type, and the upper and lower floors are inclined at 15 degrees and 30 degrees, or hook. V type is made of PP material, O type bracket is made of stainless steel pipe with heat-shrinkable PVC film, high strength and corrosion resistance.
Water tank (brine, pure water) : Adopt hidden structure, with drainage valve, easy to clean︱Saturation Bucket: use SUS304 high grade stainless steel pipe welding, high temperature and pressure resistance. Apply Henry’s law to heat and humidify the test chamber and provide the required humidity.︱Bottom of the walk-in salt spray chamber: 4 advanced universal casters can be fixed and adjusted horizontally.
Corrosion test room is an updated version of the ordinary salt spray test chamber. It can not only do ordinary salt spray corrosion test, but also can carry out high temperature, high humidity, low temperature, low humidity and drying test. The corrosion test room’s test room has a large space and can be used for large test samples, which is convenient for them to be put in and taken out.
● The exterior material is made of A3 steel plate sprayed with plastic or SUS 304 stainless steel, and the inner test room is made of highly corrosion-resistant plastic or high-grade mirror stainless steel, which can effectively resist corrosion for up to 10 years.
● The walk in corrosion chamber’s water circulation device adopts a popular water storage tank, which can meet the salt spray corrosion test for a long time. The door of the test area is installed with a large area of visible window, and the insulation material is made of polyurethane rigid foam.
● The operation keys and other components are installed in eye-catching and easy to maintain positions, and the door handle is on the right side of the test area, so that testers can easily open the door.
● Tower spray system for walk in corrosion testing chamber, and equipped with salt liquid filtration system, no crystal nozzle, uniform distribution of salt spray, free adjustment of settlement.
Salt Fog System︱Pneumatic spray mode, air pressure regulation for two levels of pressure regulation: one is the intake pressure, the general adjustment is 0.2~0.3MPa. The second level is spray pressure. In order to meet the requirements of the latest standard GB/ t10125-2012 spray pressure (precision 2kpa), the equipment USES customized high precision pressure gauge.
The spray method is to use an internal glass nozzle placed in a circular plastic tube, the spray is guided by a tower tube, and then dispersed to the laboratory by a cone type disperser. The brine before spraying is injected into the spray tower through the brine storage tank bucket.
No crystallized nozzle is adopted, atomized by baffle, the fog diffuses evenly and settles freely in the height of the tower of the atomizer in the test box, which can be adjusted and guide the salt fog, with fine fog particles and natural settling. Special quartz glass nozzle, no salt crystal. The spray gas first goes through the oil-water separator to filter and regulate the oil and water pressure, then enters the saturated cylinder for preheating and humidification, and then reaches the nozzle through the solenoid valve and pressure regulating valve.
The salt water tank has built-in hidden type and large storage capacity. The salt water is filtered by sand core filter before atomization to avoid debris blocking the nozzle. Two standard fog-collecting funnels are placed in the test room and connected to the measuring cylinder outside the box through pipes to monitor the settlement at any time.
As there are many factors affecting the corrosion process, such as the formation of protective film varies greatly with the different conditions encountered, there is little direct relationship between the resistance to salt spray and the resistance to other media. Therefore, The obtained test results cannot be used as a direct guide to the corrosion resistance of the tested metal materials in all available environments. Similarly, The performance of different materials in tests cannot be a direct guide to the corrosion resistance of these materials in use.