CSA Group is a global provider of testing and certification services and leading standards development organization. They provide localized testing and certification services globally for a wide range of products across key business areas. In fact, Mostly of Wewon’s key parts/ core spare parts, mainly are famous brand and got a CSA/ UL certification as well. Like Tecumseh, Schneider, Gavazzi, Omron, Danfoss, Sporlan, Emerson, Unitè Hermetique, Bitzer and so on.The Magnetic Contactor in Wewon’s Environmetnal Chambers got a CSA Certification, You can check this CSA Certification on the related links. This magnetic contactor is a famous brand from Taiwan, The certification number: LR112529-4 https://www.wewontech.com/CSA-SP11.pdf
● Their offices and labs located at Guangzhou, Shanghai, Kunshan, Shenzhen and Hong Kong in China provide localized testing and certification services for a wide range of mechanical, alternative energy & sustainability, electronics and electrical products for global marketplace. The local experts offer you the certification solutions for global market, and the guidance to drive you towards success.
● Depending on which countries you are doing business in, safety & performance requirements may vary greatly. Through CSA Group’s Global Market Access service offering, they will work with us to help navigate the international requirements so that you can obtain the certification marks for products including:1. Electrical and electronic products
● In order for you to sell products that fall in these categories to the North American market they must be tested by an accredited third party testing agency, such as the CSA Group, to applicable industry standard(s). If you also sell your products to international markets, The CSA experienced technical experts will work with you to understand the requirements and help obtain the required certification marks.
● CSA Group’s accreditations and recognitions make us a one-stop solution for testing & certifying products for markets around the globe. They are widely recognized by numerous North American and international organizations for providing testing & certification services for a broad range of product categories including electrical, gas-fired, plumbing, personal protective equipment and others.
● Recognitions and accreditations, Select global offices are recognized or accredited by the following:
|●||The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recognizes CSA Group as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL)|
|●||The Standards Council of Canada (SCC) accredits CSA Group as a Certification Organization (CO – ISO 17065), Testing Organization (TO – ISO 17025), and Inspection Body (IB – ISO 17020)|
|●||American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredits CSA Group as a Certification Body (ISO 17065)|
|●||International Accreditation Service, Inc. (IAS) accredits CSA Group as both a Testing Organization (TO – ISO 17025) and Inspection Body (IB – 17020)|
|●||IECEE CB Scheme recognizes CSA Group as an National Certification Body (NCB) and recognizes many of our labs as Certification Body Testing Labs (CBTLs)55|
|●||IECEx recognizes CSA Group as a hazardous location Certification Body (ExCB) and recognizes many of our labs as Testing Labs (ExTL)|
|●||Notified Bodies (NB) in the context of European directives, such as the ATEX, MID and the EMC directive|
|●||National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST/NVLAP)|
|●||International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) members around the globe; City of Los Angeles|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a manufacturer and supply humidity and temperature testing chambers for abroad partners many years ! The mainly product from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. : temperature humidity chambers, walk-in chambers, thermal shock chambers, xenon test chambers, ozone chambers, & vibration test systems.
Energy Efficiency Verification Program Recognitions｜CSA Group will verify that your products comply with the latest energy efficiency requirements including ENERGY STAR and Lighting Facts. The magnetic contactor we have purchased from our parts supplier recognized by numerous governmental agencies including:
|●||U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|●||U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency (DOE)|
|●||California Energy Commission (CEC)|
|●||Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)|
|●||Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec|
|MAGNETIC CONTACTOR MODE||S-PA6||S-PA9||S-P11||S-P15|
|THERMAL OVERLOAD RELAY||TH-P12||TH-P12||TH-P12PP||TH-P12PP|
|COIL CONTROL VOLTAGE||AC12V-440V/50Hz||AC12V-440V/60Hz||AC12V-480V/60Hz||AC12V-480V/50Hz|
|ELECTRICAL LIFE/AC3||1.2 MILLIONS TIMES||1.2 MILLIONS TIMES||1.2 MILLIONS TIMES||1.2 MILLIONS TIMES|
|MECHANICAL LIFE||6 MILLION TIMES||6 MILLION TIMES||6 MILLION TIMES||6 MILLION TIMES|
|AUXILIARY DESCRIPTION||STANDARD 1A (1NO)||STANDARD 1A(1NO)||SPECIAL 1B(1NC)||SPECIAL 1B(1NC)|
|CURRENT CONVENTION FEVER||16A||16A||16A||16A|