Environmental chambers testing standards for environment and reliability test. Environmental and reliability is the ability of a product to perform a specified function in a specified time under specified conditions. In the process of design and application, the product is constantly affected by its own and external climate and mechanical environment, but it still needs to work normally, which requires the test equipment to verify it. The environment and reliability test verification is basically divided into three parts: research and development test, trial production test, mass production sampling inspection.
Environment and reliability test must comply with the environmental chambers testing standards. Environmental and reliability testing is the process of exposing products to natural or artificial environments to evaluate their performance under conditions of storage, transportation, and use that they would actually encounter. According to the environmental chambers testing standards, Environmental and reliability testing can provide information about design quality and product quality, which is an important means of quality assurance.
Environmental reliability test can be divided into three categories: environment test, mechanical tensile test and comprehensive temperature and humidity test with vibration testing system. Environment test mainly includes temperature test, temperature and humidity test, air pressure test, water test, salt spray test, sand and dust test, salt fog corrosion test, etc.
Regarding the environmental chambers test standards, There has a good brand named Weiss Technik from Germany has issued the environment and reliability test standards as below pdf file mentioned. You can also find the climatic chamber testing standards from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd there.
Mechanical tensile test mainly includes mechanical vibration, mechanical impact, drop, collision, steady state acceleration test and so on. Comprehensive testing system mainly includes temperature and pressure comprehensive test, temperature and humidity comprehensive test, temperature, pressure and humidity comprehensive test. No matter the environment test, mechanical tensile test or comprehensive testing system, The testing must comply with the environmental chambers testing standards.
When they receive a customer consultation, many customers only know that they need to do a environment and reliability test. But when asked about specific test items and standards, they often get confused. In fact, environment and reliability testing is just a general term. What are the environment and reliability testing items include ? What are the environment and reliability test items include ?
1. Climate and Environment Test: High temperature test, low temperature test, temperature and humidity constant test, cold and heat shock test, rapid temperature change test, low pressure test, light aging test, corrosion test, etc
2. Mechanical Environment Test: Vibration test, impact test, collision test, drop test︱Comprehensive Environment Test: Temperature + humidity + vibration/impact/collision, HALT/HASS/HASA, temperature and humidity stacking test, high-pressure cooking test.
3. IP Protection Test: Dust test, waterproof test︱Package Transportation Test: Ambient temperature and humidity test, stacking test, package compressive test, vibration test, impact test, drop test, impact test, horizontal clamping test, low pressure test.
4. Physical Performance Test: Grid test, abrasion test, scratch test, plug test, bending test, color fastness test, fire/combustion test; Swing test, key life test, hardness test, drop hammer impact/pendulum impact test, tensile strength compressive strength/yield strength test, melt index test.
5. EMC Environment Test: RF performance test, SAR test, OTA test, HAC test, TCOIL test, digital TV performance test, audio and video product performance test, satellite navigation product (GPS) performance test, flat panel display performance test, China medical device registration test, China telecom access license test.
6. Electrical Performance Test: Temperature rise test, withstand voltage test, insulation resistance test, dielectric strength test, contact resistance test, surface resistivity test, grounding resistance test.
7. Failure Analysis Test: Surface/surface microscopic measurement and analysis, nondestructive measurement and analysis, performance measurement and analysis, physical property measurement and analysis, welding process and analysis, PCB/PCBA measurement and analysis, electronic measurement and analysis, plastic/rubber/polymer materials measurement and analysis, measurement and analysis of metal materials