Please read the operation manual carefully before installing and using the controller of temperature rubber tensile fatigue tester. This operation manual used for the daily operation parameters. Safety precautions contain important information about safety, so be sure to follow them.
The touch screen controller can work normally in general. If you are worried that the fault or abnormality of the controller will cause a major accident or damage other equipment, please set an emergency stop circuit and protection circuit to avoid accidents to prevent accidents.
To avoid controller failure, please provide power supply within the rated voltage range. In order to prevent electric shock or malfunction and malfunction, please do not turn on the power before installation and wiring are completed.
This touch screen controller used for temperature rubber tensile fatigue tester is not explosion-proof. Please do not use it in an environment with flammable or explosive gas. It is absolutely impossible to disassemble, process, modify or repair the controller without authorization, otherwise there will be danger of abnormal operation, electric shock or fire.
After turning on the power, please do not touch the power terminal, otherwise there will be danger of electric shock or malfunction. After the power is turned off, the wiring can be disassembled, otherwise there will be danger of electric shock or misoperation.
When connecting the temperature measuring resistor (PT100) input, use 3 wires with equal resistance and less than 10Ω, otherwise it will cause display error or abnormal operation. Before the controller is in operation, it should fully consider the safety before modifying the settings, signal output, start, stop, etc. The wrong operation will damage or malfunction the working equipment and parts.
Please use dry cloth to test the controller. Do not use alcohol, gasoline or other organic solvents. Do not put water on the controller. If the touch screen controller is immersed in water, stop using it immediately, otherwise there is danger of electric leakage, electric shock or fire. When disposing of this touch screen controller, please dispose of it according to industrial waste.