The quality assurance commitment for Wewon environmental chamber is important. Customer would be nervous when the supplier without a good quality assurance commitment system. To create an excellent corporate brand image, create the first-class enterprises and first-class products, in the spirit of “customer first” and “zero tolerance of quality” as the principle, Wewon environmental chamber announce the quality assurance commitment as follows:
Here is a quality assurance commitment card to explain to customer how the Wewon environmental chamber works when then environmental chamber has been shipped to customer address. The warranty period for the contracted goods is calculated after the customer receives the goods, and the warranty period is 12 months.
1. We guarantee that the environmental chamber provided are brand new and unused. We guarantee the safe and reliable operation of the goods under the correct installation and normal operation conditions. During the warranty period, if the environmental chamber provided by us are found to be defective and do not meet the contractual requirements, the buyer may file a claim with us.
2. We will repair, replace or compensate the buyer for damages as requested by the buyer. If it needs to be replaced, we will promptly replace it with qualified and high-quality products. All costs incurred by us shall be borne by us. If we disagree with the claim, it shall be submitted in writing within 30 days after receipt of the buyer’s claim notice. Otherwise, it shall be deemed as acknowledging the buyer’s claim.
3. Our designated sales manager for this project is responsible for coordinating the seller’s various tasks throughout the project, such as: project schedule, design and manufacturing, drawing documents, manufacturing confirmation, packaging and transportation, on-site installation, commissioning and acceptance.
4. The expiration of the quality guarantee period cannot be considered as the release of our responsibility for the potential defects in the contracted goods which may cause damage to the contracted goods. In the event of potential defects in the contracted goods during the life of the contracted goods, the buyer has the right to require us to repair or replace the defective goods in a timely manner.
5. During the life of the environmental chamber, when we discover that there is a potential defect or a principle failure of the goods, we will notify the buyer in writing at the first time.
6. For Wewon environmental chamber, we use proven and mature technologies and materials that have proven operational experience; if we use new technologies and materials that we have not used in the past, we have prior consent from the buyer. The buyer’s consent does not relieve or exempt us from our obligations under this contract. We shall be responsible for all quality issues of the equipment and components purchased by us from our suppliers.
7. If the goods provided by us are defective, or due to technical data errors, our technical personnel’s guidance is wrong, causing the goods to be scrapped or the work to be reworked, we shall replace or compensate the buyer for the losses incurred thereby. The time limit for the replacement or repair of the contracted goods by us shall be subject to the agreement of both parties. If the replacement or repair work is not completed within the time limit, it shall be treated as a delayed delivery.
8. If the buyer fails to install, operate, or maintain according to the technical data, drawings, or instructions provided by us, or if it is caused by non-usual technical personnel, the buyer is responsible for the repair or replacement. However, we are obligated to provide the necessary For the replacement parts, we shall arrange for the buyer to send the buyer the fastest parts to the buyer.
9. In the period from the date of delivery of the Wewon environmental chamber to the place of delivery until the end of the quality assurance period, if the environmental chamber provided by us are found to be defective and does not comply with the provisions of this contract, the buyer has the right to choose and we shall take the following Remedy:
|With the agreement of the buyer and the seller, the defective contract goods will be processed for price reduction. We will return the difference between the original contract price of the defective contract goods and the reduced price to the buyer||9.2 Price Reduction|
10. Accroding to the quality assurance commitment, We provide follow-up/after-sales service in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and rules of the country and the parties’ agreement.
|Raw Material Control|
|In response to customer complaints, Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. will respond in a timely manner, organize relevant departments and personnel to conduct in-depth research, and formulate scientific and reasonable corrective measures. In response to customer demand, 100% will be converted into the company’s product characteristics.||Customer Complaints|