Rain Test Chamber is designed according with the standards of IEC 60529-2001; GB 4208-93; GB10485 (Enclosure protection level). It is mainly used for electronic products to do the waterproof test. Such us mobile phones parts, LED, lighting & signal devices, automotive lamp and exterior parts testing work.
Water pump for rain test chambers uses highly pressure stainless steel pump, ensure water pressure and flow of the test cycle, the pump is installed in the side of the IP test device, and both ends of the inlet and outlet to set up the joint, easy to replace and repair. Water tank can be disassembled,The corresponding joint or hose connection is arranged in the water pipe connection.
● Rain test chambers with water pressure and flow rate adjustable. The IP X3, X4 rain test chamber is suitable for external lighting & signal devices & automotive lamp shell protection test.
● Unique sprinkler can stably control the rain quantity and pressure. Pipe’s Hole Size: The number of holes 25 pcs; Water Supply Pipe：￠20mm; Water Flow：≥1T/h
● There has a custom design solution with France Tecumseh Cooling System, and makes the rain test chamber can makes the testing samples’ temperature rising from 4C~5C (Cold Testing) to RT-85°C (Hot Testing)
● Inner case’s material is imported steel plates, Shell is made of #304 stainless steel. Water tank uses SUS304 stainless steel, which was installed on side of test devices. The capacity of tank could meet test water.
● Wewon’s rain test chamber applies for rain spray test for varous types of products. Standard: IEC60529; GB/T 16422.38, ASTM/ISO/ ROHS/GB Certification
Application: Rain testing chambers applied to test the shell’s waterproof effect of electronics, automobile and communication,using rainfall simulation to test the product’s waterproof performance and assess the product’s waterproof performance’s loss classification.
● IP X1: Protected against falling water equivalent to 3-5mm rainfall per minute for a duration of 10 minutes. Unit is placed in its normal operating position. IP X2: Protected against falling water when tilted up to 15 degrees – Same as IPX-1 but unit is tested in 4 fixed positions – tilted 15 degrees in each direction from normal operating position.
● IP X3: Protected against spraying water – Water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. IP X4: Protected against splashing water – Same as IPX-3 but water is sprayed at all angles.
● IP X5: Protected against water jets – Water projected at all angles through a 6.3mm nozzle at a flow rate of 12.5 liters/min at a pressure of 30kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters. IP X6: Protected against heavy seas – Water projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters.
● IP X7: Protected against water immersion – Immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. IP X8: Protected against water submersion – The rain spray test chamber is suitable for continual submersion in water under conditions which are identified by the manufacturer.
|Model Description||WE-LY- 500C||WE-LY- 1000C|
|Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm)||800*800*800||1000*1000*1000|
|External Dimension WxHxD (mm)||1020*1360*1560||1300*1450*1960|
|JIS Test (Flow)||1.8L/Min~3.9L/min||24.5L/Min~39.2L/min|
|JIS Test (Pressure)||0.1kgf/cm2~0.3 kgf/cm2||1kgf/cm2~3 kgf/cm2|
|Gross Weight (Kgs)||265 Kgs||350 Kgs|
|Voltage (V)||AC 1Ψ 220V 50Hz||AC 3Ψ 380V 60Hz|
|Rain of Pipe-Swing Test||IP x3 IP x4 swing pipe: RT~±80°C||Flow:0.07L/min per Nozzle|
|Water Spray Test||IP X3 IP X4 jet:2.5m~3m||Flow :12.5L/min ~100L/Min|
|High Pressure Jet Test||80 Kgf~100 Kgf||Flow:14~16L/min|
|Rotating Speed of Rotating-Plate||4~20 RPM /Adjustable||4~20 RPM /Adjustable|
|Test Standard||JIS, ISO, IEC60529, DIN40050,||GB2423, GB4208 Standard|