Some key specifications that you’re likely to find in a two zones thermal shock chamber manual are the temperature range and accuracy, transfer time between chambers, the volume of the testing chamber, and the number of product samples that can be tested simultaneously. Other important specifications to consider include the type of refrigeration system used, the control system’s reliability and accuracy, and the safety features built into the chamber to ensure that operators and products are protected during testing.
It’s worth noting that the specifications and requirements for a two zones thermal shock chamber may vary depending on the industry and product being tested. Therefore, it’s essential to consult with a qualified expert in thermal shock testing equipment to ensure that the chamber’s specifications meet your specific needs and requirements.
In conclusion, a two zones thermal shock chamber is an equipment used for testing the durability and robustness of a material or product in rapid temperature changes. The specifications of the chamber typically include temperature range, accuracy, transfer time, chamber volume, and safety features. It’s essential to consult with a qualified expert to determine the appropriate specifications for your testing needs.
|The distribution furnace has a main power circuit breaker, a high temperature zone power circuit breaker, a low temperature zone power circuit breaker and a control loop system power circuit breaker. When the power indicator is not lit, check it.|
|When the parts is not operating, check it. (1) The voltage is unstable or there is a surge voltage, this part will trip. (2) One test voltage will trip when three phases are unbalanced||A. Power Circuit Breaker (N.F.B)|
|When the parts are not working, replace it.|
|When the power supply is incorrect or in phase at a time, check it.|
|When this mechanism is in motion, all control loop systems do not operate at all, and it is necessary to check whether the phase is out of phase or the phase is incorrect.||B. Under-Phase Protector|
|Compressor overcurrent protector in the switchboard, circulating fan overcurrent protection, damper change system conversion motor over power protector.|
|When the compressor, circulating fan and damper change system conversion cylinder are not operating, check it.|
|Whether the room temperature is too high (must be within 100C -300C)|
|Whether the defrosting is poor in the low temperature zone, and the condensed water is not discharged completely.|
|Whether the fan blade is stuck by debris.|
|Whether damper change system is stuck by debris or fixed screws.|
|Damper change system micro-motion shutdown is faulty.||Troubleshooting for two zones thermal shock chamber:||C. Overcurrent Protector|
|The switchboard has an over-temperature protector in the high temperature zone and the low temperature zone, which will act when the temperature exceeds the safe range.|
|High temperature zone safety range is limited to 250C|
|The safety range of the low temperature zone is 100C|
|Check if the over temperature protection switch is faulty|
|Check whether the circulating fan is not in operate|
|Check if S.S.R is guided through||Troubleshooting for two zones thermal shock chamber:||D. Over-Temperature Protector|
|E1. There are two kinds of protectors on the refrigeration system circuit.|
|The high and low pressure protection acts when the high and low pressure of the refrigeration system circuit is abnormal, so as to achieve protection.|
|a. Coolant loss|
|b. Room temperature is too high|
|c. Voltage instability, Compressor starts and stops frequently|
|d. The sun shines on the machine|
|e. Cooling fan not in operate|
|f. Poor ventilation in the place where the machine is set up||The reason for the operate of two zones thermal shock chamber:|
|The normal oil level of the freezer should be 1/2-2/3 high in the oil window.|
|The reason for the operate: whether the oil separator is faulty, so that the separated oil cannot be recirculated.||E2. Oil pressure protector acts when freezing and lack of oil.|
|On the precision control of temperature, a heating system must be installed besides the cooling circulation system to control the high temperature part.|
|To maintain the fine cooling of the temperature under the condition of low temperature,|
|The reheating system is a high efficiency electrical heating pipe to generate the necessary heat in the box.|
|Through the centrifugal fan, through the air medium for heat exchange, to transmit the temperature to every corner,|
|Since PID + SSR control is used, the control on temperature can reach the control error within 2C.|
|In the safety measures, the double high temperature overheating protection device can completely avoid overheating.||E3. Reheating System|
|The test area is fixed and stationary. It is not necessary to move all the test conditions (low temperature, normal temperature, high temperature) and the air path is automatically converted to achieve the test purpose.||E4. Damper Change System|
|E5. Control System: Alarm system + Safe Protection System|
|E6. Circuit breakers, temperature over-temperature protectors, provide local test products and operator safety protection, and regularly check for faults.|
|E7. It is absolutely forbidden to test explosive, flammable and highly corrosive substances.||E. Pressure Protector, Oil Pressure Protector of Compressor||3. Maintenance and Troubleshooting|
Matters Needing Attention During Installation and Maintenance the Two Zones Thermal Shock Chamber Manual:
1. The temperature test room can not be installed upside down and must be placed horizontally on the floor to make the operation of the temperature test room easy to open, reducing the noise during mechanical operation.
2. A good ventilation space should be maintained behind the test chamber so that the condenser can be used for cooling. And avoid direct sunlight, not close to the heating furnace, so as not to affect the freezing effect.
3. Although the materials inside and outside the test room are made of high-grade stainless steel, the wet water is easy to make the machine and the electronic control center have adverse effects and reduce efficiency. It should be avoided as much as possible.
4. Please use the special switch for the power switch. Do not use the cord of the common SW plug with other electrical machinery. Do not place the floor or wet place to avoid stepping or leakage.
5. Where the power supply voltage is too low, an autotransformer should be provided to increase the voltage to the rated value, and the compressor motor cannot be burned because the voltage is too low to start.
6. Read the two zones thermal shock chamber manual and specification, During the test, the operation door cannot be opened for a long time to avoid the water fog in the test room.
7. Warm test room should be kept clean at all times, when the box clean, can be coated with a little light oil, with soft dry cloth polish, if too dirty, apply neutral wash agent and clean water, never use brush grinding powder, acid, benzene oil or hot water to wipe the inside and outside of the machine, back or between the walls of the most easily covered dust, and the heat dissipation of the condenser, should always pay attention.
8. If your bought the two zones thermal shock chamber with a water-cooled design, special attention should be paid to the treatment of water quality. Groundwater should be avoided as much as possible. Because groundwater contains more minerals, it is easy to produce scale and affect the cooling effect, so as to reduce the life of the machine.
9. In order to facilitate the operation of the complete system, the automatic control system, alarm system, protection system, and induction are arranged in the electronic control center, displayed on the control panel, and the status indicator is also displayed. If abnormal or malfunction occurs during operation, the protection system The power will be automatically cut off and the red light will be automatically alerted.
|Make sure the external power supply is properly connected, and check whether the voltage value is rated AC380V three-phase, and whether the ground is properly connected. Two zones thermal shock chamber manual and specification.|
|Determine whether the air around the two zones thermal shock chamber is well ventilated and whether the room temperature is between 10C to 30C; If it is water-cooled, make sure that the cooling tower is filled with water.||4. Check Before Operation:|
|During operation, please do not open the door of the test room unless absolutely necessary, otherwise it may lead to the following adverse consequences.|
|If the high temperature heat is blown out of the box during high temperature test, it is very dangerous.|
|If low temperature test, the freezing system easy to frost, affecting the test results.|
|The inside of the door is still hot, causing injury.|
|High temperature air may trigger a fire alarm and cause a malfunction.|
|Please note that this two zones thermal shock chamber must be safely and reliably grounded to avoid static induction.|
|Avoid turning the refrigeration unit off and on within three minutes.|
|If the water is cold, use tap water or treated soft water to keep the cooling system loop running smoothly.|
|If hot test sample are placed in the test room, please use extra power to control the test power supply. Do not use the local power supply directly.||5. Daily Use Precautions and Maintenance Matters|