Thermal stability test apparatus comply with UL758, UL1581, IEC 811 test standard. Temperature control system adopts microcomputer control, with PID function, The control precision is high and stable. The thermal stability test apparatus has the function of timing, automatically cut off the heating after reaching the set time. The thermal stability tester is suitable for high temperature test of plastic products in oil. It is also suitable for insulation and sheath test of PVC mixture for electric wires and cables.
The thermal stability testing machine is suitable for the thermal stability test of soft polyvinyl chloride and plastic insulation sheath at 200℃±0.5℃ in the wire and cable industry, Its structure and performance meet the requirements of GB/T 2951 test standard. The machine is equipped with timer alarm function, which will automatically alarm when it reaches the set time. An internal stirring motor is installed to evenly distribute the temperature in the oil tank.The Method of Application for Thermal Stability Test Apparatus｜Thermal Stability Test Apparatus for Electric Wire and Cable Test :
1. Put the thermal stability test apparatus flat on the ground, plug in the power supply, and add the heat conduction oil to protect the heat pipe baffle or as standard, Turn on the power, set the temperature and time, and install the tubes as required｜Test equipment according to Iran No. INSO 5525-405, 2020 edition, IEC 60811-405, VDE 0472 Part 614.
2. Keep the thermal stability testing machine dry and clean, turn on the heating switch, turn on the mixing switch, turn on the timing switch, and start the test. When the time is up, the heating will stop automatically and the alarm prompt time is up. After the test stops, the power should be unplugged.
|Temperature Range||+10℃ ~ +250℃|
|Timer Display||0~9999 Seconds|
|Power Voltage||AC 220V, 50Hz|
|Test Oil||2# lubricating oil, electric insulating oil|
|Equipment Dimension||L545mm* D350mm* H370mm|
|Inner Test Room||L300mm* D250mm* H280mm|
|Glass Tube||Lenght 110mm, OD 6mm, Inner Diameter 4mm|
|PH Test Paper||1~ 14 PH|
Thermal stability tester also belongs to the line and cable detection equipment, What are some common problems with thermal stability testers ? How can we deal with these problems when the thermal stability test apparatus supplier cannot arrive in time ?
Three Common Faults and Troubleshooting Methods of Thermal Stability Testing Machine｜Thermal Stability Testing for Cables
1. If the thermal stability test instrument power source is turned on, it does not show that the power source is not connected. Note: if there is no power output at the power output terminal, please check the power cord or power socket. If you are looking for the flame retardant test equipment for fire helmet, please visit the fire helmet test equipment page.
2. If the power supply is connected, the indicator lamp of the wire cable thermal stability testing machine is indicated, Press the start button and the thermal stability test apparatus won’t work, Please check whether the relay of thermal stability tester has dropped or broken. If the line is dropped or disconnected, please connect it in time, If the relay of thermal stability testing machine does not drop out of line, If the relay of thermal stability tester is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
3. When the thermal stability test reaches the number set by the counter, the electric drive cylinder still does not stop working, indicating that the following two faults may occur: (1) Thermal stability test apparatus electric drive just damaged. (2) Thermal stability tester induction switch damaged.
Matters And Attention for Using Thermal Stability Test Apparatus : (1) Please be careful not to burn the machine at high temperature. After the test, please turn off the power. If it has not been used for a long time, please unplug the power cord. (2) Pay attention to machine surface cleaning. It is suggested that the test oil should be replaced after one season’s trial.
1. Thermal Stability Test Apparatus and Accessories Parts
1.1 Length 110mm, OD 5mm, Inner diameter is (4±0.5) mm, glass container with one side with seal.︱PH Value 1 ~ 10, Universal indicator paper
1.2 Heater with controlled temperature. The test temperature shall be in accordance with the provisions of the relevant cable product standards. If not specified, control at (200 ±0.5) ℃. Use an oil bath first, An oil bath should be used in controversial situations.
1.3 Thermometer with calibrated indexing value of 0.1℃︱ Stopwatch or appropriate timer.
2. Test Procedure for Thermal Stability Cable Testing
2.1 Three test samples were cut from the insulation or sheath of each insulated core. Each test consists of two or three narrow strips of 20 to 30mm in length, Weight aroud (50±5) mg
2.2 Use a 15mm long 3mm wide dry universal test paper, Insert to the glass tube mouth side (top), The paper tape extends about 5mm out of the tube mouth, It is bent and fixed in the position.
2.3 Place the glass tube into a heating device heated to a specified test temperature to a depth of 60mm.
2.4 Determine the time it takes for the color of the universal test paper to change from pH 5 to pH 3. Or the test continues until the colour of the paper does not change during the specified test period. When the red color on the universal test paper corresponding to pH 3 starts to shift significantly Change, should be considered to have reached the point of color change.
2.5 At the end of the estimated test time, the universal test paper should be replaced every 5 ~ 10min (Especially for long time stability test), To make the transition point easier to see.
4. Operational Approach for Thermal Stability Test Apparatus for PVC Material
4.1 Put in the blender, After this, Pour the high-temperature conduction liquid into the container, with the liquid level about 2cm away from the mouth of the container. Note: do not fill the container as the conductive fluid will overflow when heated to 200℃
4.2 Turn on the power and set the test temperature (It’s factory set)︱When the power is turned on, the instrument heats up automatically.
4.3 Turn on the magnetic stirring switch and the magnetic stirrer will automatically stir. Ensure temperature uniformity, to reflect the state of the vortex operation, Mixing speed adjustment: The speed adjustment size cannot exceed the black mark on the right side of the panel.
4.4 When the temperature reaches 200℃, stabilize for 30 minutes︱Pack the sample according to the test requirement, Insert the test tube into the test hole to test︱Turn on the timer and watch the paper change.