Walk in chamber comes in a variety of sizes, from a small box that fits on the bench top to a room-sized chamber for large objects or for testing large batches of product simultaneously. Temperature ranges from -60° C to 150° C and relative humidity ranges between 20% and 90% are available. A temperature humidity walk in chamber can also be used when constant climate conditions (temperature and/or humidity) are needed for product testing.
Walk in test chamber simulates the effects that a range of temperature and humidity conditions have on a product or material, for example telecommunications equipment or photovoltaic solar panels that are exposed to outdoor temperature and humidity conditions.
● Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
● Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
● Double layer insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
● The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries.
● The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series(R232, R404)6. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
● The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement a relocation, with strong positioning screws.
|Temperature Range||-70℃~ +85℃||-70℃~ +85℃||-70℃~ +80℃||-65℃~ +80℃||-60℃~ +80℃/||-60℃~ +75℃||-60℃~ +75℃|
|Humidity Range||20%– 95%RH<||20%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<|
|Temp Uniformity||±0.5~± 1.0℃||±0.5~± 1.0℃||±0.5~± 2.0℃||±1.0~± 2.0℃||±1.0~± 2.5℃||±1.5~± 2.5℃||±1.5~± 2.5℃|
|Heating Rate||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||8℃~ 12℃||8℃~ 12℃|
|Cooling Rate||0.7℃~ 1.5℃||0.7℃~ 1.5℃||1.0℃~ 1.5℃||1.0℃~ 1.7℃||3.5℃~ 5.5℃||4.7℃~ 5.5℃||4.7℃~ 8.5℃|
|Compressor||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)||Tecumseh (France)||Bizter (Germany)|
|Noise Level (dB)||65||65||65||70||70||70||70|
|Power Supply||380V ±10%||400V±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V ±10%||400V±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V ±10%|
● Today we are processing a 10 CBM walk in chamber (10000 Liters) assembly work. I have taken some photos for Wewon’s employees working moment, The walk in test chamber’s Testing Room Size: 2500*2000*2000 (W*D*H mm), Refrigeration System: France Tecumseh, Germany Bitzer Compressor with 10 years quality guarantee.
● There also has a long size heating for hot temperature testing purpose. The cooling rate, and heating rate can be customized based on customer’s testing requirement. For the installation work, We will guide the customer by user manual when the walk in chamber arrived there. We can go to customer’s plant for assembly work as well. If you have the interest and trying to know more, Please let me know. Thank you.
PS: Last week, We shipped 2 pcs Walk-in Type Temperature Humidity Chambers to Mead Johnson Nutrition (GuangZhou) Co., Ltd. One is 8 cubic meters, another one is 15 cubic meters. Mead Johnson is a 100 years history USA brand, Mainly produce the milk powders for babies.
Here are the calibration certifications before shipment which comes from the professional China quality assessment and authentication organization: GUANGZHOU INSTITUTE OF MEASUREMENT AND TESTING TECHNOLOGY. This is the right way to calibrate the quality and make customers trust us !
|●||Question: A dehumidifier in walk in chamber will be required to avoid icing during testing. Humidity range – as low as possible|
|●||Answer 1: Yes, We understand this point. We have the dehumidifier system to avoid icing problem during testing.|
|●||Answer 2: This is the normally and reasonable request when customer doing testing work, especially for thermal shock chamber’s rapidly temperature change testing. We are familiar with this design, Please don’t worry !|
|●||Question: Preferably the dehumidifier and heating/cooling unit to be contained in one unit.|
|●||Answer 1: ok, In fact. We are professional cooling refrigeration manufacturer for 18 years.|
|●||Answer 2: We are familiar with the cooling structure, When you ordered to us, We will issue this custom design for cooling refrigeration to show you how we work. After get your approvement, Then we wil start to make this walk in chamber for you. There no any risk for you.|
|●||Question: Walk in chamber should have the ability to cool/heat all test items to a range of -50°C to 75°C|
|●||Answer: ok, We have no problem to process this testing requirement. We also accept some custom design and lower cooling temperature range.|
|●||Question: 305mm x 305mm (minimum) viewing window on the front door for walk in chamber is required, Is it possible ?|
|●||Answer 1: ok, Our standard size for viewing window is 250mm x 300mm,|
|●||Answer 2: If you request a custom size viewing window, We accept our choice and will make the view window for you based on your requirement.|
|●||Question: Walk in chamber will need to be designed to be taken apart and reassembled multiple times|
|●||Answer: Yes, Due to the walk in chamber with quite big size reason, We will install this walk in chamber with assembly way, and you can take apart yourself in case you need to move to another place.|
|●||Question: Ease of assembly as a walk in chamber and also cooling units will need to be designed to be quickly attached and removed|
|●||Answer: Yes, This is our design what we will process for you. When you ordered to us, We will issue our design to you, You will see we are right and this is what you need. Thank you.|
|●||Question: Walk in chamber consist of 4 walls that attach directly to the firing bay floor surrounding the firing table and mounted gun. The bay floor is not insulated|
|●||Answer: Yes, We understand the bay floor is not insulated. To keep the environmental chamber keep a good cooling condition inside, We will use the insulate glue and mineral wool to avoid the cool air and hot air come out.|
|●||Question: The walk in chamber attachment is made with 1in bolts spaced at 24in intervals|
|●||Answer: Yes, This is reasonable, We also use insulate glue there to make sure the quality is guarantee.|
|●||Question: I have a special request. Can a walk in chamber be built around a part ?|
|●||Answer: Yes, The walk in chamber build aroud the testing part is ok. We have some experience on this design, and we are familiar with this design.|
|●||Question: The testing item has, 3000kg, steel part that is attached to the floor. The ideal temperature range is -50°C to 160°C and will also need a humidifier to reduce icing. The size is 8’W x 10’L x 7’H . Can this be done ?|
|●||Answer 1: I noticed the temperature range request is -50°C to 160°C, We can make it !|
|●||Answer 2: But I am not sure why you request a -50°C to 160°C, Because when the wall going to temperature upto to 100°C, It will be aging rapidly. And it can not be tested for many hours. The wall not made by steel, They are the insulation plate, It can not afford the highly temperature always !|
|●||Answer 3: Meanwhile, We have the temperature oven, the MAX temperature is +250C, Maybe you can use our temperature oven for highly temperature test. This may more reasonalbe solution for your reference.|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a Walk in Chamber Supplier for abroad partners many years ! The mainly product include : Walk In Environmental Chamber, Walk-in Chamber, Walk-in Test Chamber, Stability Walk-in Chamber, Walk In Environmental Test Chamber, Walk-In Humidity Chamber, Walk In Test Chamber, Drive In Test Chamber, Walk-in Type Temperature Humidity Chambers, Walk In Humidity Chamber, Walk In Temperature Chamber
Many thanks for your reading ! I appreciate it ! Meanwhile, I am glad to know you have the inquiry for Walk-in Humidity Temperature Chambers, Walk in Test Chamber. The related data as above files mentioned, Hope you like it ! For more details check, Please send us a mail. I am waiting for you there ! Thank you.