Laboratory oven is convection appliances for general purposes in the scientific and manufacturing industries. Applications include sterilization, experiment management, drying, processing, and testing. These Laboratory Oven have a specialized application or characteristic which separates them apart from general-purpose lab ovens.
These laboratory ovens are mainly apply to the industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories, research units for drying, baking, melting and sterilization test. And used to test its performance in the case of high temperature, thermostat change, such as electrician electronics, automobile and motorcycle, ship, universities, scientific research institutes and other related products, parts and materials.
● Drying: removing the moisture from the specimen and oven chamber as efficiently as possible.
● Baking: heating a substrate without dehumidifying it.
● Curing: the sample is physically or chemically altered by a slow baking and drying process.
● A laboratory oven heats its contents via the principle of convection. The heating element is not located within the specimen chamber of the oven, but in a separate external envelope. This prevents radiant heat from affecting the specimen, but the resulting temperature of the oven walls is enough to heat and dehydrate a specimen.
● Convective heat transfer is achieved by gravity or mechanical convection. In the former, cooler air is displaced by warmer air and directed towards the heating element until the entire chamber is up to temperature. Since this method has poor uniform heat distribution, energy waste, and a longer preheat time than mechanical convection, mechanical convection lab ovens are favorable. These types heat quicker and more evenly due to blowers and baffles in the oven chamber.
● Air intakes and exhausts can be adjusted to withhold or release humidity, and are necessary to expel VOCs and fumes. Insulation reduces the rate of thermal transfer and is responsible for the energy efficiency of the oven. The laboratory drying oven itself is typically steel in construction which helps prevent radiant heat from the oven exterior. A locking door with robust gaskets provides user access to the laboratory oven.
The forced, blower-assisted airflow design offers excellent temperature uniformity and fast recovery. A turbo blower and heavy-duty motor combine to direct air over the shelves and samples for even, constant drying, curing and baking. These laboratory Drying Oven are especially ideal for glassware drying. The independent overtemperature safety feature is user adjustable and provides added safety.
Laboratory Oven Features and Technical Parameters :
|Volume Size||72 L Laboratory Oven||150 L||270 L Laboratory Oven||480 L|
|Interior Size (W*H*D)mm||450*400*400||500*500*600||600*900*500||800*1000*600|
|Exterior Size (W*H*D)mm||700*840*540||700*1050*700||800*1350*700||1000*1600*800|
|Max Shelf Load||25 Kgs||25 Kgs||40 Kgs||40 Kgs|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;||AC 380V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;|
|Temp. Range||+15 ºC~ +220 ºC||+15 C~ +320 ºC||+15 ºC~ +220 C||+15 C~ +320 ºC|
|Temp. Constancy||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.3 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.3 ºC~0.3 ºC|
|Temp. Uniformity||±2.0 ºC / 15 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 15 ºC~330C||±2.0 ºC / 20 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 20 ºC~330C|
|Heat Up Time||6 min / 50 ºC to 200 C||10 min / 52 ºC to 300 ºC||6 min / 50 C to 200 C||10 min / 55 C to 300 ºC|
|Power Watts (KW)||3.0 KW||4.2 KW||5.5 KW||6.5 KW|
|Gross Weight (Kgs)||65.0 Kgs||90.0 Kgs||120.0 Kgs||185.0 Kgs|
|Laboratory Ovens Data Sheet|
|Laboratory Oven Products Catalog|
|Company Profile Laboratory Oven|
|Products Profiles Laboratory Oven|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a supplier for Laboratory Ovens, Drying Ovens, Heating and Drying Oven for abroad partners many years ! The mainly products include : Environmental Chambers, Laboratory Oven, Laboratory Ovens, Drying Ovens, Lab Heating and Drying Oven, Lab Ovens, Laboratory Drying Oven, Industrial Ovens and Laboratory Ovens, Vacuum Drying Ovens.
Many thanks for your reading ! I appreciate it ! Meanwhile, I am glad to know you have the inquiry for Laboratory Ovens, Lab Ovens. The related data as above files mentioned, Hope you like it ! For more details check, Please send us a mail. I am waiting for you there ! Thank you.
No 9, Jin Yu Ling Road, Sangyuan Industrial Zone,
Guangdong, 523119, China
+86 136 9497 2540