Looking for a laboratory oven for your samples testing work ? Please don’t hesitate to contact Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. for a quotation reference before you will place an order to anyone else. You will not to be late any time when you have found an optimal laboratory oven manufacturer finally who will meet your testing requirement.
The laboratory oven from Wewon Technologies support RS 232, RS 485, and Ethernet Port connect with your computer. According to this, The engineer can download the testing data and program any testing work from your computer directory. This should be the convenient solution for your engineers and easier way for testing process.
The forced, blower-assisted airflow design offers excellent temperature uniformity and fast recovery. A turbo blower and heavy-duty motor combine to direct air over the shelves and samples for even, constant drying, curing and baking. These laboratory Drying Oven are especially ideal for glassware drying. The independent overtemperature safety feature is user adjustable and provides added safety.
|Volume Size||150 Liters||270 Liters||480 Liter||1000 Liters|
|Interior Size (W*D*H)mm||500*500*600||600*500*900||800*600*1000||1000*1000*1000|
|Exterior Size (W*D*H)mm||800*690*1320||920*690*1690||1120*790*1790||1320*1190*1790|
|Max Shelf Load||25 Kgs||25 Kgs||40 Kgs||40 Kgs|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;||AC 380V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;|
|Temp. Range||+10 ºC~ +220 ºC||+15 C~ +320 ºC||+10 ºC~ +220 C||+15 C~ +320 ºC|
|Temp. Constancy||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.3 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.3 ºC~0.3 ºC|
|Temp. Uniformity||±2.0 ºC / 15 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 15 ºC~330C||±2.0 ºC / 20 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 20 ºC~330C|
|Heating Up Time||6 min / 50 ºC to 200 C||10 min / 52 ºC to 300 ºC||6 min / 50 C to 200 C||10 min / 55 C to 300 ºC|
|Power Watts (kW)||3.0 kW||6.5 kW||8.5 kW||10.0 kW|
|Gross Weight (Kgs)||65.0 Kgs||90.0 Kgs||120.0 Kgs||185.0 Kgs|
● Drying: removing the moisture from the specimen and oven chamber as efficiently as possible.
● Baking: heating a substrate without dehumidifying it.
● Curing: the sample is physically or chemically altered by a slow baking and drying process.
● A laboratory oven heats its contents via the principle of convection. The heating element is not located within the specimen chamber of the oven, but in a separate external envelope. This prevents radiant heat from affecting the specimen, but the resulting temperature of the oven walls is enough to heat and dehydrate a specimen.
● Convective heat transfer is achieved by gravity or mechanical convection. In the former, cooler air is displaced by warmer air and directed towards the heating element until the entire chamber is up to temperature. Since this method has poor uniform heat distribution, energy waste, and a longer preheat time than mechanical convection, mechanical convection lab ovens are favorable. These types heat quicker and more evenly due to blowers and baffles in the oven chamber.
● Air intakes and exhausts can be adjusted to withhold or release humidity, and are necessary to expel VOCs and fumes. Insulation reduces the rate of thermal transfer and is responsible for the energy efficiency of the oven. The laboratory drying oven itself is typically steel in construction which helps prevent radiant heat from the oven exterior. A locking door with robust gaskets provides user access to the laboratory oven.
|●||Laboratory Oven Features and Technical Parameters :|
|●||Two inch Adjustable Exhaust Port|
|●||Stainless Steel Shelves, Corrosion-resistant stainless steel (SUS 304) inner chamber|
|●||Independent Overtemperature Safety|
|●||Timer: On / Off, Recurring weekly, or real time|
|●||Optional Reversible Door|
|●||High Temperature Silicone Door Seal|
|●||Automatic Over Temperature Alarm System Protects Samples|
|●||No Exposed Heating, Heating and Drying Oven|
|●||Wrap Around Insulation|
|●||Durable Powder Coat Paint Exterior Finish|
|●||Digital Timer, laboratory drying oven|
|●||Door alarm notifies user when door is left open (for large capacity models)|
Air-conditioning of Wewon Laboratory Oven : Forced ventilation balance thermostat Act (BTC). This method unused in the case of continuous heating system work, the control system according to PID to set temperature point and ultimately achieve a state of dynamic equilibrium.
Air loop device: Built-in air-conditioned rooms, and the long axis of the loop duct centrifugal fan, efficient energy systems to change temperature . By improving the air flow to improve the air flow and the heater and air cooler heat exchange capacity, thereby significantly improving the temperature uniformity of the temperature oven.
|●||Parts Name||Model #||Original Brand|
|●||Temperature Sensor||OMEGA||United States|
|●||Inverse Phase Protection||CARLO GAVAZZI||Switzerland|
|●||Power Switch||Shihlin Electric||Taiwan|
|●||AC Contactor||Shihlin Electric.||Taiwan|
|●||Laboratory Oven Timer||JULONG||Taiwan|
|●||Drying Oven Alertor||TianYi||Shanghai|
|●||Solid State Relay||YangMing||Taiwan|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a manufacturer for laboratory ovens, Drying Ovens for abroad partners over 20 years ! The mainly series of Wewon laboratory oven: Heating Ovens, Lab Heating and Drying Oven, Laboratory Drying Oven, Industrial Ovens, Vacuum Drying Ovens, Muffle Furnace, Vacuum Chamber.
Many thanks for your reading ! I appreciate it ! Meanwhile, i’m glad to understand you have got the inquiry for laboratory oven, drying oven. The related information about wewon laboratory oven as upper information displayed. For additional details check, Please send us a mail. Our technical engineer will feedback you within 4 hours ! Thank you.