Any type of product moved by road, sea or air, is subjected to vibration tests throughout its manufacturing procedure. These tests supply essential details relating to the behavior of the manufactured part before advertising and marketing, in order to prevent them breaking in the future.
All the vibration tests, both vertical and also horizontal, may furthermore go through temperature as well as relative humidity tests, integrating the vibration test with making use of a climatic chamber. The electro dynamic shakers from Wewon attach to any kind of electrodynamic vibration system. We work with any kind of brand, offering, with a total assurance, the perfect setting for your interface.
● Electrodynamic vibration shaker system provides a complete series of shock as well as vibration testing that includes force dimension, generation, as well as control. Lots of advanced features are included in both the hardware and also software to offer state-of-the-art solutions for shock as well as vibration testing.
● Electrodynamic vibration shaker (both air- and water-cooled) are available as turnkey vibration test systems that include: shaker tables, power amplifiers, slip tables, shaker head expanders, fixtures, as well as thermal barriers for environmental testing.
● The primary step in selecting an appropriate shaker is to define the test accounts that are to be run (sine, random, shock, replication, and so on) and also to gather dimensional details on the test short article as well as fixtures that will certainly require to be utilized. The dimensions will be custom-made according to customer’s testing requirement.
● For any electrodynamic shaker, the added mass of the DUT as well as fixtures moves the efficiency envelope from the black line to anywhere the blue line could be. Shaker sizing computations are done to ensure all test profiles will certainly fit within the envelope.
● Electrodynamic type vibration testers (ED Shaker) are readily available in horizontal & vertical operation types suitable for vibration settings. Our electrodynamic vibration shaker can simulate such vibration by setting wave of vibrate, vibration period as well as other specifications according to their testing requirement.
● Our electrodynamic vibration shaker performs vibration test on spare parts and finished products. Vibration result the revolving pulse, vibration and also force produced from mechanical operation or quake. Usually vibration phenomenon happens in the procedure of ship, airplane, road spacecraft, vehicle as well as propeller.
WEW-EV series of electromagnetic shaker system simulate the vibration environment under the laboratory problem, as well as test the impact strength in addition to reliability of different vibration test applications. In the laboratory, with the aid of vibration testing system, simulations of recreation of sinusoidal, random, resonant search and also dwell, classical shock as well as road models, and so on can be achieved. It is vital for product quality control, new product research and development.
WEW-EV series of electromagnetic vibration shaker system from Wewon is specifically designed to satisfy the requirement for very long time operation. Horizontal and also vertical vibrations can be accomplished by the installment of vibration resistant base. The standard platform is furnished with high efficiency airbag shock isolation gadget, to make sure that the vibration transmitted to the structure can be decreased.
|Max Exiting Force(kg.f)||4000||5000||2000||3200||4000||5000|
|Max Displacement||76 mm||76 mm||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Max Velocity (cm/s)||200||200||200||250||250||250|
|Vibration Generator (kg)||3500||3800||2000||3200||4200||4500|
|Power Amplifier Weight||800 KG||900 KG||550 KG||600 KG||800 KG||900 KG|
|Aggregate Capacity||80 KW||90 KW||45 KW||64 KW||85 KW||85 KW|
|Rated Maximum Thrust||4000 Kg.f peak (40KN)|
|Rated Random Thrust||4000 Kg.f r.ms (40KN)|
|Rated Impact Thrust||8000 Kg.f peak (80KN)|
|Maximum Stroke||100mm single point displacement｜90mm continuous displacement|
|Maximum Speed||2 M/S|
|Maximum Sine/Random Acceleration (Moving Coil Only)||Sine: 85g (840 m/s2)｜Random: 60g (588 m/s2)|
|Test Ability (Payload Includes Table Top And Test Piece)||42g (490m/s2)||25g (326m/s2)||14g (196m/s2)||9g (122m/s2)|
|Maximum Load||500 Kg|
|Axial Vibration Frequency||Less than 2.5 Hz|
|Dynamic Diameter||Ф440 mm|
|Dynamic Equivalent Mass||35kg|
|First-Order Resonance Frequency||2,500 Hz (nom.) +/- 5%|
|Dynamic Connection Point||16 pieces M10 embedded stainless steel threaded sleeves|
|Magnetic Flux Leakage||＜10 Gauss|
|Allowable Eccentric Load Moment||500 N.M|
|External Dimensions Of The Exciter||1290mmL×1010mmD×1145mmH|
|Exciter Weight||About 2700Kg|
|Power Amplifier Model||WEW-LA403L|
|Maximum Output Power||40KVA (120Vrms/380Arms)|
|Frequency Range||DC ~ 5000Hz|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||> 75 dB|
|Effectiveness||Not less than 90%|
|Harmonic Distortion||0.5% THD @ 500Hz|
|Input Signal Range||±10 Vpeak|
|Output DC Stability||<5mVdc|
|Amplifier Appearance Size||619mm×900mm×1680mm|
|Amplifier Weight||About 490Kg|
|Electrodynamic Shakers Fan Model||WEW-BL4000|
|Fan Power||15 kW|
|Flow/Wind Pressure||0.7 m3/s @0.050kgf/cm 2|
|Shaker Fan’s Weight||About 250 KG|
|Smoothing Table Model||WEW-H0707M|
|Work Table Size||700mmX700mm thickness: 45mm|
|Equivalent Moving Mass||60 KG|
|Integrated Sliding Table Weight||3000 KG|
|Countertop Installation Connection Point||M10 spacing 100mm|
|Power Requirement||380VAC, 50 Hz, 3Ph, 56kVA|
|Ambient Temperature||0 to 40 degree C|
|Rated Working Time||not less than 8 hours at the full ratings|
|Humidity Capacity||0 to 85%, non condensing|
|Gas Source||0.7 Mpa|
|Vertical Expansion Table||WEW-VT0606CM|
|Work Table Size||600 x 600 mm height: 150mm|
|Equivalent Moving Mass Kg||35 KG|
|Countertop Installation Connection||M10 spacing 100mm|
Wewon’s electrodynamic shaker test system provides a testing platform for transportation simulation, mechanical shock, objective account, environmental stress screening (ESS), and also more. With dynamic and enhanced performance in displacement, force, rate, as well as acceleration, electrodynamic shakers accurately simulate a wide range of conditions that can help improve product and test high quality and reliability.
Electrodynamic shakers from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. has a variety of applications, making it a highly versatile and flexible piece of equipment. The electrodynamic vibration systems can test in a vertical or horizontal orientation; utilize a head, fixture, or sliptable expander; like interface with a Wewon AGREE chamber
|The result shaft of the exciter is of light weight, solid strength, as well as the axial vibration frequency is greater than 3000Hz, and the worthless force is tiny. The highest G worth can reach the ceiling.||Product Feature|
|Unique support air bag design, birthing capability, independent suspension system, anti-eccentric load ability.|
|Exciter with twin magnetic circuit layout, with excellent body leak isolation effect, Electrodynamic Shakers can prevent disturbance with the test product.|
|Air spring and laminated rubber with dual vibration isolation, have excellent vibration isolation impact, no demand for installment of structure.|
|Low-impedance & high-performance style, can improve machine performance and also minimize power consumption expenses, high reliability.|
|Use the computer system online control, can achieve accurate control impact, and display the control curve of the function, the data input is stored right away, with boundless memory room.|
|Different control conditions of the table can be checked by the screen throughout operation, such as vibration frequency value, acceleration, amplitude and also speed as well as time, and simple criterion setting.|
|The electrodynamic shaker can print the shade test report, and also can make the storage space and the editing or the transmission.|
What Is The electrodynamic shaker ? Electrodynamic (ED) shakers are well suited for the majority of vibration tests and supply several advantages over different approaches. ED shaker from Wewon have very linear practices, so controlling the vibration test might be less complicated or possible when not or else possible.
Vibration result the revolving pulse, vibration and also force generated from mechanical procedure or quake. EV series of electromagnetic shaker system simulate the vibration environment under the laboratory condition, and also test the impact strength as well as reliability of various vibration test applications. Vertical and horizontal vibrations can be accomplished by the setup of vibration resistant base.
Electrodynamic (ED) shakers are well matched for a lot of vibration tests and also offer several benefits over alternative strategies. Contrasted to hydraulic shakers, ED shakers are capable of much higher regularities. These high frequencies can be extremely important in testing electronics and electronic assemblies. ED shakers are likewise with the ability of replicating a wide range of shock. Last but not least, ED shaker have really linear behaviour, so regulating the vibration test may be easier or possible when not or else possible.